Wednesday 16 September 2009

FULL PIPE HYPE

Last weekend Jake, Joe, Matt, Mike and myself went to Addlestone. I quite liked the park but there were mixed reviews all round. Most unfortunate part being the crack on the hip that even amy winehouse would have to chill out on. I also got spat at by a girl. Which has never happened to me before. In some cultures it's probably a way of saying good bye. However I'm pretty sure she just wanted to spit on me. The bank and block were most enjoyable though.

So then we went to camberley. Joe introduced us to camberley's elephant full pipe. Which despite the several near miss faceplants was too awesome. We also found some popcorn in a bin behind a cinema which Jake being the opportunist he is capitalised on.

Safe to say the day was Bob fucking Gnarley.






Love, James x

No comments:

Post a Comment