Saturday 19 September 2009

A WEEKEND IN THE BIG SMOKE.

So Arun and I met up with Brass Crepes in London, we headed over to Slam for me to cop some of that raw shit . . .
Slam Deck . . .

Obviosuly kitted out with those Palace Wheelz Boy !

Brass crepes never boys off the ting but was pretty hyped about being photogrophised by the Vice Magazine photographiser, Arun and I were also captured by him. Dropped a few magnums. Im now gonna become a Famouse plus size model, become addicted to cocaine and foam parties and die at 23 before even leveling anything bigger than a 6 set. Arun on the other hand is gonna become H&Ms boy wonder make it big modeling there whole summer 2010 range in a variety of front lip combos then go live in Brasil.

After that I stayed over at Pauls, got on the Redstripe tryed to get mindfucked by Derren Brown. I woke up to egg on toast and we planned the days aheads shred.

I checked out my article in Pauls indy magazine OWIAGAA (OneWordIsAsGoodAsAnother)

We headed over to the Secret pool and got the place cleaned up



And made a rad as oot bank roll-in

Then we head over to SLAM met James and paul set him self up a SLAM shred sled

we then got fucked up byt some major incident by waterloo which we had no idea what was.


James and Paul got BFAM love (brother from another mother)

I got BFAM love with james

Paul and I got BFTSM (brother from the same mother) love and same deck love

I then came home to a little fella called 'Lebowski' who is the Schneiders new kitten !

J-bear x

No comments:

Post a Comment